Sunday, March 31, 2013

ALL Things Being Made New, Including My Blog

I love Easter. The day we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus. The day we are reminded that ALL things are being made new.

Everything.

Being.

Made.

New.

Now that's a good reason to have a celebration if you ask me.

I thought this would be a good day to also introduce the new look (and address) to the blog... For "the old has passed away", right? (blogismos no longer exist).

It's still a work in progress, but look for new posts and content beginning this week. I am looking forward to the conversations.

Also, My lovely (and talented) wife, Mel, is to thank for the new look. She also writes and creates things here. Check it out.


And in the spirit of new life, creativity, and resurrection...


Resurrection: Rob Bell from Rob Bell on Vimeo.

1 comment:

westjourn said...

Glad you're back and that you didn't stray too far or stay away too long. Look forward to more of your good insights.