Saturday, October 1, 2011

One Down, Thirty To Go

It's the first day of October, and I have committed to posting on the blog every day of the month. Hopefully this will help me get into some sort of rhythm again.

It's been a little rough lately. My work schedule has changed and I now go into work at midnight. When i get home, my wife leaves for work and I hang out with the children all day (which I love, but of course I am a little tired). In short, when I do get a bit of free time, I find myself wanting to mindlessly relax rather than read or write, both of which I love.

So hopefully this will be the first of many posts to come, and it will continue even after October has come and gone. Because Writing is, in many ways, a sort of therapy for me, a release.... A way to get things off my chest. It's a way for me to sort through things, question things, and get others perspectives.

So I am looking forward to the next thirty one days (or more), and what I hope to be many interesting conversations. I hope you will join me.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Joining you! Happy October :)