Wednesday, September 21, 2011

31 Posts In October. Help

For the last two weeks I've been on vacation. Usually when you think of vacation, you think of relaxing, reading, maybe even writing a little, But I didn't do any of these things, not once. (We took our two children to Disney and though it was more tiring than relaxing, it was great)

It is my goal/desire to write a post every week day, but that doesn't always happen... (Take yesterday and the day before that for an example) and I'm currently in somewhat of a "rut" where Sometimes I just don't feel like writing. I'm sure this will pass, but My wife and I have decided to write a post every single day for the month of October, which I am sure will prove to be a big challenge for the both of us due to the lack of "free" time.

So if you want to help me out... let me know what you would like to read about throughout the month of October... give me a topic, ask a question, etc... And hopefully I will succeed in posting at least 31 new posts throughout the next month.

2 comments:

emergingjim said...

Discuss some more of the ideas thrown around in your cohort that you mentioned in the post, 'are we ever the rich man in hell."

MATTHEW BOYD said...

How about a post or series on antinomianism.