Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Boy Turns Two


Two years ago today we were blessed with our second child, a boy who we named Durgin Grey. We had no Idea what were would be in for, for this guy is crazy and fearless and now that he can talk, he never stops. If he is quiet, you know he is about to be in trouble.


He keeps us on our toes climbing on furniture, jumping off furniture, and getting into everything he can possibly find that he knows he isn't suppose to be getting into. He is "all boy" as they say.


When we found out we were pregnant with Durgin, I honestly didn't think I could love another child the way I love my little girl, Eisley... But Durgin proved me wrong from the minute I laid eyes on him.


I look forward to all the upcoming adventures this boy is sure to lead us on.


Happy Birthday Durgin.

No comments: