Sunday, February 20, 2011

10 Reasons I Date My Daughter

Here are just a few reasons why I take my daughter, Eisley, on what we call Daddy Dates.


- I Love Her

- Great Father/Daughter one on one time

- She loves "Daddy Dates"

- Time for me to see what is going on in her life.

- It enhances her social skills

- Etiquette and manners (Such as placing her napkin in her, as well as minnie's lap)

- I want to know who she is pretending to be at that time (A dinosaur, a baby, kitty-cat, etc...)

- Because she is mine and I want to know everything I can about her.

- Hopefully teaching her what she is to expect when she dates way, way, way in the future.

- So she will NEVER have to search for Love

1 comment:

JustinGaynor said...

Some of the best lessons you've taught me have been centered around this subject...Thanks!