Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year! (Top 5 of 2010)

It the last day of 2010 and I am here in Wilmington to bring in the new year with our friends, the Tilly's.

I am not one to make New Year Resolutions, but I do hope to write more throughout the upcoming year.

I was telling someone the other day that writing is therapeutic for me, and it's a bonus that people actually are reading.

I need a (somewhat) safe space to vent, to reflect, and be honest about what I am thinking. I also want to encourage conversation and provoke others to think a little outside the box.

We all need a safe place (which ill write a little about later).

So if you are a regular to my blog or this is your first visit, i want to thank you, and I look forward to the upcoming year in hopes we can get some good, productive conversations started.

But until then, here are the top 5 most visited blogs from the past year. Enjoy and I'Ll see you next year.

1. What Matters More (warning explicit)

2. An Honest Post: I am Struggling…

3. The Good News?

4. It's Been Taken Care Of!

5. Faith Without Works Is Dead

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Grace and Peace,

No comments: