Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Norah Beth and Kathryn Jones



I am honored to introduce to some of you, Norah Beth and Kathryn Jones!



Our friends Amanda and Aaron gave birth to these gorgeous babies Monday afternoon.

My wife and I were very happy to celebrate with the Jones’ when they found out they would be having a baby a little less than 9 months ago!



And then we were twice as happy to celebrate with the Jones’ when they found out several weeks ago that they would be having another baby! Twins! What a surprise! We were really shocked, but of course not half as shocked as Aaron. I remember him calling me at work and I knew right away what he was going to tell me. It was very surreal.



Mother and both babies did and are doing great! Norah Beth (right) weighed in at 5 lbs 3ounces while Kathryn (left) weighed 6 lbs 13 ounces.

Aaron and Amanda, we love you guys and are very excited and blessed to share these moments with you.

1 comment:

Ligia said...

How super sweet! God bless them!